Hmmm... nothing surprising there. Although it brings into sharp focus the modern, "say what you think" blogging politician, and the old-skool "under no circumstances say what you think nor commit to anything.. ever" politician. I'm glad Wales has quite a few of the former.
'Eton boy Dave Cameron'. That is some positive politics there, a nice dog whistle attack on someone's education.
I thought socialism was all about equality, yet this video seems to subtly attack a man for something he has had no control over?
The SNP are a class act in Scotland. They are a party that appeals to all sections of society, a party that takes a positive approach to politics. If this is an official Plaid video, then I understand why you are failing to make the same progress.
stonemason- that is not true. I post most comments bar the personally offensive comments. I want to encourage debate, and I totally acknowledge that criticism of Plaid will play a part in that.
Aelod Cynulliad Plaid Cymru dros Gorllewin De Cymru
Plaid Assembly Member for South Wales West
Amdana i....
Rwy'n gymraes, ond rhannol wyddeles, 26 mlwydd oed,yn weithredwr, yn canu'r Fiola, caru'r ffilm Amelie,casau hysbysebion.
About me....
26 years old,welsh, part irish, campaigner, Fiola player,Amelie lover( the film!), and advert hater.
6 comments:
Hmmm... nothing surprising there. Although it brings into sharp focus the modern, "say what you think" blogging politician, and the old-skool "under no circumstances say what you think nor commit to anything.. ever" politician. I'm glad Wales has quite a few of the former.
"Those awkward Welsh people asking awkward questions"
You mean those awkward Plaid members/staff asking questions whilst ramming a camra phone in his fcae.
Come on Bethan, pull the other one and grow up
'Eton boy Dave Cameron'. That is some positive politics there, a nice dog whistle attack on someone's education.
I thought socialism was all about equality, yet this video seems to subtly attack a man for something he has had no control over?
The SNP are a class act in Scotland. They are a party that appeals to all sections of society, a party that takes a positive approach to politics. If this is an official Plaid video, then I understand why you are failing to make the same progress.
there are some sensitive souls around today. Shows Cameron for what he is, so I will show this video proudly.
Sensitive souls?
I'm surprised they were moderated into your blog, you do not normally open the door to any criticism of Plaid.
stonemason- that is not true. I post most comments bar the personally offensive comments. I want to encourage debate, and I totally acknowledge that criticism of Plaid will play a part in that.
Post a Comment